Faculty of Security Studies
University of Belgrade
Gospodara Vucica 50, 11000 Belgrade
The GOOD OLD AI research network
FON-School of Business Administration
University of Blegrade
Jove Ilica 154
Ana Kovacevic is an assistant professor at the Faculty of Security Studies, University of Belgrade. She received her B.S., M.S. degrees from School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, in 1993 and 2003 respectively, and her PhD degree in Informatics and Software Engineering from the Department of Information Systems and Technologies, FON - School of Business administration, University of Belgrade in 2010. She is the member of the GOOD OLD AI research network. Her research interests are in the areas of data mining, text mining, information security, information retrieval, databases, visualization information and digital libraries.
- 2010 - PhD in Software Engineering and informatics, University of Belgrade, Serbia; supervised by prof. dr Vladan Devedzic.
- 2003 - MS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- 1993 - BS in Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia (ex Yugoslavia)
- Jugobanka, developing banking applications (1994-1995).
- EPS (Electric power industry of Serbia), all phases in software development in business application systems, with Oracle tools in Oracle database (1995-2004).
- Instructor at the College of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Belgrade (2002-2007).
- Instructor at the Faculty of Security Studies, University of Belgrade (2004-2010)
- Assistant professor at the Faculty of Security Studies, University of Belgrade (2010- )
- Kovačević Aleksandar , Despotović Dejan , Rajović Zoran , Stanković Koviljka , Kovačević Ana , Kovačević Uroš :"Uncertainty evaluation of the conducted emission measurements", Nuclear Technology and Radiation Protection, 2013 28(2):182-190
- Kovačević, A. (2012). „Using web mining and visualisation for detecting cyberbulling”, editors Kordić, B., Kovačević, A. i Banović, B., Reagovanje na bezbednosne rizike u obrazovno-vaspitnim ustanovama, Faculty of Security Studies: Belgrade. in Serbian.
Nikolić, D., Kovačević, A., Stanković, S., (2012): “Comprehensive approach to tactical response in the case of terrorist acts involving WMD”, in: Čaleta, D. and Shemella, P.: Managing the Consequences of Terrorist Acts – Efficiency and Coordination Challenges, Institute for Corporative Security Studies/ Center for Civil-Military Relations, Ljubljana/Monterey,
- Ana Kovacevic: ''Ontology-based data mining in digital libraries'', Annals of Information Systems, Special Issue on Semantic Web & Web 2.0. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, 2009
- Ana Kovacevic and Vladan Devedzic, ’’Duplicate journal title detection in references’’, Handbook of Research on Digital Library: Design, Development, and Impact, IGI Global 2009
- Ana Kovacevic, Vladan Devedzic and Viktor Pocajt: ''Using data mining to improve digital library services'', The Electronic Library, 28(6), 2010
Ana Kovacevic, Vladan Devedzic and Viktor Pocajt: ''
Enhancing a core journal collection for digital libraries", Program: electronic library and information systems,44(2), 2010.