Institute Mihailo Pupin
The GOOD OLD AI research network
University of Blegrade
Jove Ilica 154, 11000 Belgrade
email: marko.ribaric (at) gmail.com
Marko Ribaric is a Ph.D. candidate in the area of Software Engineering at the Department of Information Systems and Technologies, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (FOS), University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- Ribaric, M., Sheidaei, S., Gasevic, D., Milanovic, M., Guirca, A., Lukichev, S., Wagner, G., "Modeling Web Services using Reaction Rules," In Giurca, A., Gaševic, D., Taveter, K., (Eds.) Handbook of Research on Emerging Rule-Based Languages and Technologies: Open Solutions and Approaches, Idea Group Publishing, Hershey, PA, USA, 2009 (forthcoming).
- Ribaric, M. Gaševic, D., Milanovic, M., "A Rule-based Approach to Modeling of Semantically-enriched Web Services", Web4WeB Workshop 2008: International workshop on Semantic Web technologies, Belgrade, Serbia, 2008.
- N.B. Serbedzija, M. Ribaric, N. Tomasevic, G. Beyer. "Simulating Adaptive Control in Multimedia Applications", 1st PerAda Workshop at SASO 2008, Venice, Italy.
- Ribaric, M., Gasevic, D., Milanovic, M., Guirca, A., Lukichev, S., Wagner, G., "Model-Driven Engineering of Rules for Web Services," In Lämmel, R., Saraiva, J., & Visser, J. (Eds.) Generative and Transformational Techniques II, LNCS 5235, Springer, Heidelberg-Berlin, 2008, pp. 377-395.
- Lukichev, S., Giurca, A., Wagner, G., Gaševic, D., Ribaric, M., "Using UML-based Rules for Web Services Modeling," In Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Service Engineering at the 23rd International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2007), Istanbul, Turkey, 2007, pp. 290-298.
- Web4WeB (April 2007 - October 2009) is a research project funded by the European Commission under its Sixth Framework Programme (FP6). The mission of Web4WeB is to strengthen the West Balkan’s research body, industry and service providers in one of the most important areas of current computer technology – Semantic Web.
- REFLECT (1st January 2008 - 31st December 2010). The project is funded by the European Commission within the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) as part of the FET Pervasive Adaptation (PERADA)initiative. The REFLECT project aims at developing new concepts for self-organized and adaptive collaboration between people and specific environments.
- ATL Transformations from WSDL to R2ML (bidirectional): WSDL2R2ML