Zoran Jeremic was born in 1974, in Kraljevo, Serbia. He has graduated from the Military Academy in Belgrade. He received his M.S. and PhD degrees in informatics systems and software engineering from the Department of Computer Science, FON - School of Business Administration, University of Belgrade, Serbia in 2005 and 2009. He completed a postdoctoral fellowship in Ontology-based adaptive systems for workplace learning at the School of Computing and Information Systems, Athabasca University from 2010 to 2011. He has been Assistant Professor at the Deparment of telecomunications and informatics, University of Defence, Belgrade from 2009 to 2013. He is a member of the GOOD OLD AI research network
January 2013 - present - Post-Doctoral Fellow, Ryerson University, Toronto.
August 2010 - February 2011 - Post-Doctoral Fellow, Athabasca University, Edmonton.
September 2006 - 2012 - head of the Department for computer simulations, Military Academy, Belgrade, Serbia
September 2005 - 2012 - teaching assistant, Military Academy (areas: Informatics, Expert systems and Software project management).
September 2006 - 2012 - team leader, project: "Development of Distributed Learning in the Serbian Army".
E-learning, Semantic web technologies, Adaptive hypermedia, Student modelling, Learning design, Learning repositories, Collaborative learning support, Intelligent tutoring systems, Design patterns.
Click for more >
- Melody Siadaty, Dragan Gašević, Jelena Jovanović, Kai Pata, Nikola Milikić, Teresa Holocher-Ertl, Zoran Jeremić, Liaqat Ali, Aleksandar Giljanović and Marek Hatala Self-regulated Workplace Learning: A pedagogical framework and Semantic Web-based environment, International Journal of Educational Technology & Society, Special Issue on Advanced Learning Technologies, ISSN: 1436-4522. (SSCI; IF = 1.067; M22) (accepted)
- Zoran Jeremić, Nikola Milikić, Jelena Jovanović, Mirjana Brković, Filip Radulović, “Using Online Presence to Improve Online Collaborative Learning”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning, Vol 7 (2012), Special Issue: eLearning Belgrade 2011 , pp 28-35, ISSN: 1863-0386 (online, PDF).
- Zoran Jeremic, Jelena Jovanovic, Dragan Gasevic, "Personal Learning Environments on Social Semantic Web", Semantic Web - Interoperability, Usability, Applicability, Semantic Web, IOS Press, ISSN: 1570-0844 (SCI; M23) (online, PDF).
- Zoran Jeremic, Jelena Jovanovic, Dragan Gasevic, "Student Modeling and Assessment in Intelligent Tutoring of Software Patterns", Expert Systems with Applications, 2011 (in press) (SCI; IF=2.193; M21)(online, PDF)
- Zoran Jeremic, Jelena Jovanovic, Dragan Gaševic, “An Environment for Project-based Collaborative Learning of Software Design Patterns”, International Journal of Engineering Education, Special Issue on Methods and Cases in Computing Education. ISSN: 0949-149X, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 41-51, 2011.(SCI; IF=0.552; M22) (online, PDF)
- Zoran Jeremic, Jelena Jovanovic, Dragan Gaševic, “Evaluating an Intelligent Tutoring System for Design Patterns: the DEPTHS Experience”, Journal of Educational Technology & Society, 2009, Vol. 12, Issue 2, pp 111-130. ISSN: 1436-4522. (SSCI; IF = 0. 904; M22) (online, PDF)